Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Releases (1)


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This Week's Theme:
Top Ten Summer Releases


If I Lie by Corrine Jackson August 28
Palace of Stone (Princess Academy #2) by Shannon Hale August 21
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater  September 18


Defiance (Defiance #1) by C J Redwine August 28
Nevermore (Maximum Ride #8) by James Patterson August 6
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J Maas August 7


Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent June 26
Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer August 28
Tiger's Destiny (Tiger Saga #4) by Colleen Houck September 4

My Most Anticipated Summer Release:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry July 31

Comments

  1. Great list! I read the first book in the Maximum Ride series and loved it. I may have to revisit the series. I picked up the first book for my daughter, I don't know if she read it or not. I'll have to ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Raven Boys is one I plan on reading too. Hope you get to all your summer reads and enjoy them all :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment