Cover Characteristic: Dragons (66)

Cover Characteristic
(hosted by Sugar & Snark)
This a meme where each week a book cover characteristic will be selected by the host. You then choose 5 covers to post with that particular characteristic.
This week's theme:
Dragons
Eona by Alison Goodman

Dragon Kiss by E. D. Baker

Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede

A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin

My favorite cover of the week:
A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent by Marie Brennan

Comments

  1. I've seen A Natural History of Dragons on others CC,, but I've never heard of it before. The cover is very intriguing. And Dragon Kiss is adorable. :D

    Come check out My CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eona is a very popular Dragon themed cover! I love it! =) Like Tiffany, I'm really intrigued by A Natural History of Dragons too. I've got to find a copy of it! Love your picks, Gabi!

    Here's my CC this week: http://www.hazelleevaughn.com/2013/11/24/cover-characteristic-dragons/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you picked A Natural History of Dragons. It was a great read!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment