Top 10 of 2014: Best Book Boyfriends

Today's Topic:
Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

Ignifex from Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
He accepts all of Nocte, even her evil side. And I love the way their names fit together :)

Dare from Nocte by Courtney Cole
I can't even begin to describe to you how much I love Dare because it would ruin the plot line. Dare is amazing!!!! Nobody can compare!!


Chaol from Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
Chaol is so kind and caring. I love how he knows how strong Celaena is and lets her stand for herself, but also sees the weaknesses and knows when to step in to help her.

Lo from Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Oh, Lo. You've been near and dear to my heart from the beginning and with each book, you become even closer.


Connor from Kiss the Sky by Krista & Becca Ritchie
A smart-mouth genius millionaire? How can you say no to that? The way he breaks down Rose's walls. *swoon*

Ryke from Hothouse Flower by Krista & Becca Ritchie
He carried Daisy 3 miles to the nearest hospital. What more could you want??


Kaidon from Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
I love how he wrestles with accepting his good side when he's had to embrace his evil side his whole life.

Nate from Fall to You by Lexi Ryan
Oh, Nate. My heart breaks for you </3


Jude from Every Shattered Thing by Elora Ramirez
The way he protects Stephanie is so sweet and amazing <3

Gavin from Forever Loved by Deanna Roy
Another man my heart breaks for. His and Corabelle's journey is so amazing and sweet and he's just so.... agh!! I can't describe it!

Comments