Harry Potter Spell Book Tag


A Tag Meme hosted by Kimberley Faye Reads and BookNerd Betsy. Tagged by Stuck in Books. I tag anybody who wants to join in the fun!!



1. An Upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.


I love Sarah J Maas's books and I am so looking forward to this sequel of A Court of Thorns and Roses.


2. Favorite series starter.


I adore this book so much. I must have read it 5 times while waiting for Insurgent to release. The only problem with this book is that the series as a whole is a disappointment. Insurgent and Allegiant are just annoying and confusing.


3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.


I read this series over and over again because I love Maggie and Caleb so much!!


4. A Book that made you ugly cry.


This book kills me every time. Every. Single. Time.


5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.


Kai is perfect. He's half demon and a drummer. Comfortable around a knife and willing to fight for what he loves. He blows every other contestant out of the water.


6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.

I spoiled this one for myself because I couldn't put myself through another on of Cassandra's books. They are long and sometimes boring. I have a friend who had read it, so I asked him what happened and I got the whole explanation.


7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you love it so much.


I adore the sweetness of this book. Kirsty does a wonderful job with the couple. Although, the title makes it kinda sound like a rapey book. Whenever I say the title to someone, they give me a weird look. I promise it's not like that though!


8. A book or series you wish never ended.


I adore the books set in Ella Enchanted's world and wish Gail would write more of them.


9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.


A message that kids can be responsible and that family comes first.


10. A book you wish you could forgot you ever read.


I bought the first volume that contained books one, two, and three. I then proceeded to spend a lot of money on the sequels for my nook. When I realized I needed to stop spending money like crazy, I saw how bad the series was. I wasted so much money on these books, getting caught up in I don't even know what and now wished I hadn't even bothered.


11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.


JLA can get me out of any funk.


12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.


I adore Noah. He snarky, funny, and takes care of Mara and her family.


13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.


Does this need an explanation?


14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.

Corabelle and Gavin's story breaks me everytime. The pain they go through and the struggle to recover is amazing, astounding, and inspiring.

15. A book that had you laughing out loud.

Maddox and his hedgehog crack me up :D


16. A book that made you want to send it (or your eReader) flying.

I thought I would get some answers in this book. In the end, I had ten times as many questions than I had in the beginning. I really need to get the third one and read it. Who is dead??????? Who is alive??????? Why is this book so good but so agonizing??????


17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.

Who wouldn't want to visit Ella's world of faeries, magic, princes, and ogres?


18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.


I was not expecting that ending. I explained it to my friends as agonizing through the whole book trying to figure out what's happening, and then finally when you think it's getting better, someone comes and pushes you down the stairs. And then you halfway pick yourself up, but someone kicks you so you stay down. And you can't get back up! Ever! Not even by reading the sequel! Hopefully the last book will make everything better.


19. A character death that destroyed you.

This was the first book I read where a character died. That makes it the first book I ugly cried in.


20. Best series conclusion.

I love the original series. I haven't been able to bring myself to finish the sequel series, but maybe someday.

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh, I LOVE so many of your choices! I'm dying for ACOMAF, too. The wait is long, my friend. And Maggie & Caleb totally give all the warm fuzzies. I re-read it all the time for this reason. HECK YES to Gail Carson Levine! I wish I'd thought of those ones when I did the challenge! I lovelovelove her books. Dear goodness, FAIREST. Fairest fairest fairest. <3 Slammed kills me in the best possible way. I love all the poetry, particularly Schooled and ahhh I can't remember the title, but the one where Will's like "sometimes life gets all up in your damn way." Allll the feels. *fist bump* -- JLA has gotten me out of many a reading slump. And, of course there is Noah Shaw. *fans self* Thank you so much for doing the tag, girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment